Risner Auto Group, LLC (RAG) is looking for a skilled Automotive Mechanic to perform work on Vehicles for the Dealership to sell and also on Repair Shop Vehicles for Customers of the Repiar Shop.
Here at RAG one of our most important mission goals is to help our customers maintain their vehicles in top shape for the demanding road ahead. The Management Team here at RAG relys solely on the Shop Technicians to perform the neccessary tasks to accomplish that goal in a cost effective and timely manner in order to maintain 100% customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the efficient diagnosis, repair and maintenance of all Makes and Models of both Domestic and Import Vehicles.
- Provide customers with honest and dependable service.
- Maintain a Clean and Safe Work Environment for Yourself and Co-Workers
- Work hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM with a one hour lunch break each day.
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License and a good driving record.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Authorized to work in the USA.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working as an automotive technician with references. Can be substituted with Education and Industry Related Work Experience.
- Must have Own Tools
- Experience welding is a PLUS
**Starting salary will depend on experience, knowledge, and ability**
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off
- Vacation (Accrued 1st Year but not available until 1 Year Anniversary)
- Extremely Flexible Management
- PERFORMANCE BASED and EARNED Raises
- On the job training
- Employee Discounts
- Commuter Benefits
- Automotive Technician or General Service Technician: 3 years (Can be Substituted with Education and Industry related Experience
- Ohio Driver’s License
- Monday thru Friday 10 am to 6 pm
- Day shift
- Fixed weekly schedule
- Flexible schedule
- More than 40 hours per week